Loose Ends Place
AKC Golden Retrievers.
State Licensed and inspected by veterinarian
We do NOT sell to pet shops, brokers, or dealers
WE DO sell to people looking for a companion to
cherish, love and develop a life long bond with. If
you are such a person or family, the below
instructions are for you.
To reserve a place to pick a puppy requires a $500. non-refundable deposit. That insures you are serious about purchasing a puppy and are not just thinking about it. Wasting my time and the opportunity to home the puppy with someone who is serious in the adoption. We do not take deposits until the puppies are born and we know how many of each sex we have. Payments are through PayPal and I will email you a receipt for the deposit and amount due before the puppy is taken from our premises.
Puppies are selected at 6 weeks in the order the deposits were received. You can choose in person or via pictures. When you have selected your puppy the full amount owed to include taxes are due before the puppy leaves our premises. Once the puppy is paid in full I will fill out the below document and send it, a copy of the dog / cat protection act and our health coverage to you via email for you to sign and return to us.
Effective immediately we will collect a 5.5% Nebraska sales tax on the purchase of each puppy.
Bill Of Sale Sample Below
Bill Of Sale
Loose Ends Place Golden Retriever Bill of Sale
The following agreement is between Linda Berg (breeder), hereafter referred to as "Seller", and ___________________________________, hereafter referred to as "Purchaser".
In consideration of a purchase price of One Thousand Five Hundred ($1500.00), of which five-hundred dollars ($500.00) is a nonrefundable deposit, the Seller transfers all rights in fee simple determinable, privileges and responsibilities associated with the ownership of the puppy of the Golden Retriever breed to Purchaser as of the date and time specified below with the following conditions subsequent:
COLOR: SEX: D.O.B
Micro Chip. NO.
SIRE: SIRE'S AKC REG. NO:
DAM: DAM'S AKC REG. NO:
1) Purchaser understands that this puppy is being sold as a companion/pet. In no way does the seller imply show quality or breeding ability. Nor does the seller imply suitability for any specific task or job the purchaser may want to train the puppy for.
2) Purchaser agrees not to use the puppy for breeding or to neuter/spay the puppy specified above until after 2 years of age with the understanding to do so will invalidate any health warranty given or implied.
3) Purchaser agrees to exercise normal care in maintaining this puppy's health. Routine preventative care includes but is not limited to the following: annual physical exams by a licensed veterinarian, annual vaccinations against DHLPP, annual fecal exams, continual heartworm prevention, and rabies vaccinations as mandated by the Purchaser's state and county of residence. Normal care assumes that the Purchaser will feed only recognized brands of dog food. Not store brands. If it is reported and confirmed that this dog is being abused or neglected by Purchaser, rights and ownership of the dog will automatically terminate and revert back to Seller who may immediately assume possession of the dog. Seller's reasonable attorney's fees for recovery of the dog will be paid by the Purchaser.
4) Purchaser has the right with the purchase of this puppy to take this puppy to a DMV of their choice within 7 business days of taking possession for inspection as to its health and suitability as a companion pet. Purchaser agrees to pay the fees for acquisition of this inspection. These fees are not included in the above mentioned purchase price.
5) Purchaser must notify seller within 2 business days if the veterinarian diagnoses a serious health problem. Purchaser shall provide seller with the name, phone number of the veterinarian and a copy of the medical report. The purchaser has the right to return the puppy to Seller at purchaser cost any time before the above mentioned 7 business days have passed for credit in the amount of the purchase price toward the acquisition of another pet dog from Seller; or for a refund of the purchase price.
6) Upon receipt of the AKC Registration or AKC application to register a puppy. Purchaser is responsible for the puppy's continued registration and should it be lost, is responsible for all replacement registration fees. Please realize that replacement may not always be possible.
NOTE: Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that this registration is a Full registration. All offspring of purebred, registered parents are entitled to registration papers. However, in the event that the Purchaser does not have the puppy properly registered, any offspring issuing from this companion pet-quality puppy are not eligible for registration with the AKC, or UKC.
7) This dog is not to be placed in a shelter or humane society. If a new home can not be found the puppy/dog shall be returned to the seller for re-homing. If a new home is found the new owner will be made aware of this clause and given the information to contact the seller in event they can not keep or re-home the dog in future events. Failure to follow this requirement will entitle Seller to a monetary fine in the amount of $400. paid by Purchaser, as a result of breach of contract. Seller's reasonable attorney's fees for recovery of the dog or collection of the fine will be paid by the Purchaser. Additionally, rights and ownership of the dog will automatically terminate and revert back to Seller who may immediately assume possession of the dog.
8) The purchaser of this puppy has been given a copy of the DOG & CAT PURCHASE PROTECTION ACT
9) Any legal actions in regards to this puppy purchase must take place in the Cheyenne County court in the state of Nebraska, United States.
We the undersigned have read, understood and agree with the terms of this contract.
Date and Signature Date and Signature